Natixis Coficiné, a company specializing in the financing of the film and audiovisual industries, is the No.1 player in the European film financing market.
Thanks to this Groupe BPCE subsidiary, a number of fine new films have been released this month in French cinemas:
- Balaya: A Magical Adventure, an animated film directed by Federico Milella and Aina Järvine,
- #jesuislà (#iamhere) by Eric Lartigau, starring Alain Chabat, Doona Bae, and Blanche Gardin,
- Our Lady of the Nile, by Atiq Rahimi, with Amanda Mugabekazi, Albina Kirenga, and Clariella Bizimana,
- SamSam, an animated film directed by Tanguy De Kermel,
- You Will Die at Twenty, directed by Amjad Abu Alala, starring Mustafa Shehata, Islam Mubarak, and Mahmoud Elsaraj,
- Arab Blues, by Manele Labidi, with Golshifteh Farahani, Majd Mastoura, and Hichem Yacoubi,
- The Girl With a Bracelet, by Stéphane Demoustier, with Melissa Guers, Chiara Mastroianni, and Roschdy Zem,
- Três Verões (Three Summers), directed by Sandra Kogut, with Regina Casé, Otávio Müller, and Gisele Fróes,
- 10 jours sans maman (10 Days Without Mum), directed by Ludovic Bernard, with Franck Dubosc, Aure Atika, and Alice David,
- My Days of Glory, by Antoine de Bary, with Vincent Lacoste, Emmanuelle Devos, and Christophe Lambert,
- Lucky, directed by Olivier Van Hoofstadt with Florence Foresti, Michaël Youn, and Alban Ivanov.