Groupe BPCE's Internal Audit Department is launching a new recruitment drive and offering interested candidates an opportunity to join a prominent banking group with approximately twenty vacancies open to graduates with five years in higher education to be filled via a competitive examination.
Internal auditing is a profession that offers the possibility of personal growth and a chance to acquire an in-depth understanding of the world of banking. Thanks to their different assignments in Group companies, auditors discover the wide range of our activities both in France and abroad and appreciate the sheer diversity of activities pursued in banking, finance and insurance / in a banking group.
This first-hand practical experience also provides a fantastic opportunity for auditors to develop their subsequent careers in positions of responsibility in a wide range of professional areas.
For this second entrance exam of the year, the Internal Audit Department is offering three types of positions – in bank, IT, and quantitative auditing – for which applications will be welcome starting on September 1st.
Applications may be submitted between September 1st and October 4th. Written recruitment tests will be held from September 15th to October 15th and oral tests will subsequently be held in the first half of November. After an interview with our HR personnel, the final panel test will take place in early December.
You can apply in several ways:
• The Group's recruitment website:
To learn more about the auditor profession:
• Consult the dedicated page on the Group's recruitment website here
• EChat with our ambassadors Alexandra, Chloé or Perrine on the MyJobGlasses platform to obtain further information and advice
• Contact the HR team on the Seekube platform during dedicated virtual forums
The 4 key steps to remember:
• The written exams will be held from September 15th to October 15th.
• The oral tests (interviews and discussions with managers) will take place in the first half of November.
• HR interviews will be held in the second half of November.
• The selection panel comprised of Group senior managers will make its decision during the final round of oral exams scheduled for early December.
Do you have a strong personality, good analytical skills, a well-developed ability to express yourself with clarity and concision and, of course, a strong team spirit?
Are you eager to join a cooperative banking group, Premium Partner of the Paris 2024 Olympic Games, which supports the personal and professional projects of its 36 million customers?
If so, we would love to meet you!