February 2022: films financed by Natixis Coficiné
Natixis Coficiné specializes in financing the film and audiovisual industries and ranks No.1 in the European film financing market.
Below is the list of February releases of feature films financed by Natixis Coficiné or by its Sofica finance companies.
• The Young Lovers by Carine Tardieu, with Fanny Ardant, Melvil Poupaud, and Cécile de France,
• Fireheart by Laurent Zeitoun and Theodore Ty, with Alice Pol, Vincent Cassel, and Valérie Lemercier,
• Chickenhare and the Hamster of Darkness by Ben Stassen and Benjamin Mousquet, with Thomas Solivérès, Chloé Jouannet, and Nicolas Maury,
• House of Tolerance by Thomas Gilou, Catherine Diament, with Kev Adams, Gérard Depardieu, and Daniel Prévost,
• Small Body by Laura Samani, with Celeste Cescutti and Ondina Quadri,
• They are Alive by Jérémie Elkaïm, with Marina Foïs, Seear Kohi, and Laetitia Dosch,
• Maigret by Patrice Leconte, with Gérard Depardieu, Jade Labeste, and Mélanie Bernier,
• Blacklight by Mark Williams, with Liam Neeson, Aidan Quinn, and Taylor John Smith,
• Zaï Zaï Zaï Zaï by François Desagnat, with Jean-Paul Rouve, Julie Depardieu, and Ramzy Bedia,
• Companions by François Favrat, with Najaa Bensaid, Agnès Jaoui, and Pio Marmaï,
• The Tale of King Crab by Alessio Rigo de Righ and Matteo Zoppis, with Bruno di Giovanni, Claudio Castori, and Domenico Chiozzi.