Natixis Coficiné, a Group subsidiary specializing in financing the film and audiovisual industries, ranks No.1 in the European film financing market.
It’s a merry month of May with the release of films financed by Natixis Coficiné or its Sofica finance companies:
• The Passengers of the Night by Mikhaël Hers, with Charlotte Gainsbourg, Quito Rayon Richter, and Noée Abita,
• Miss Marx by Susanna Nicchiarelli, with Romola Garai, Patrick Kennedy, and John Gordon Sinclair,
• A Little Lesson in Love by Eve Deboise, with Laetitia Dosch, Pierre Deladonchamps, and Paul Kircher
• Il Buco (The Hole) by Michelangelo Frammartino, with Paolo Cossi, Jacopo Elia, and Denise Trombin,
• Valiant Hearts by Mona Achache, with Camille Cottin, Maé Roudet-Rubens, and Léo Riehl,
• Tom by Fabienne Berthaud, with Tanguy Mercier, Nadia Tereszkiewicz, and Félix Maritaud,
• IMA by Nils Tavernier, with Nick Mukoko, Dadju, and Karidja Touré,
• I Love What You Do by Philippe Guillard, with Gérard Lanvin, Artus, and Antoine Bertrand,
• Don Juan by Serge Bozon, with Tahar Rahim, Virginie Efira, and Alain Chamfort,
• Men on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown by Audrey Dana, with Thierry Lhermitte, Ramzy Bedia, and François-Xavier Demaison,
• Crimes of the Future by David Cronenberg, with Viggo Mortensen, Léa Seydoux, and Kristen Stewart.