Natixis Coficiné, a Group company specializing in financing the film and audiovisual industries, ranks No.1 in the European film financing market.
With the start of the new 2022/2023 school year, check out your local movie theaters and the September schedule of films financed by Natixis Coficiné or its Sofica finance companies,
- The Vanished President by Jean-Marc Peyrefitte, with André Dussollier, Jacques Gamblin, and Christian Hecq,
- Kompromat by Jérôme Salle, with Gilles Lellouche, Joanna Kulig, and Michael Gor,
- Paris Memories by Alice Winocour, with Virginie Efira, Benoît Magimel, and Grégoire Colin,
- Everybody Loves Jeanne by Céline Devaux, with Blanche Gardin, Laurent Lafitte, and Maxence Tual,
- About Joan by Laurent Larivière, with Isabelle Huppert, Lars Eidinger, and Freya Mavor,
- Canailles by Christophe Offenstein, with François Cluzet, José Garcia, and Doria Tillier,
- Driving Madeleine by Christian Carion, with Line Renaud, Dany Boon, and Alice Isaaz,
- Other People’s Children by Rebecca Zlotowski, with Sébastien Pouderoux, Virginie Efira, and Roschdy Zem,
- Vacations by Béatrice de Staël, Léo Wolfenstein, with Géraldine Nakache, Andranic Manet, and Béatrice de Staël,
- Triangle of Sadness by Ruben Östlund, with Harris Dickinson, Charlbi Dean Kriek, and Dolly de Leon,
- Maria into Life by Lauriane Escaffre, Yvonnick Muller, with Karin Viard, Grégory Gadebois, and Philippe Uchan,
- Too Close to the Sun by Brieu Carnaille, with Clément Roussier, Marine Vacth, and Diane Rouxel,
- The Sixth Child by Léopold Legrand, with Sara Giraudeau, Benjamin Lavernhe, and Judith Chemla.