The Group receives myriad awards from the Mieux Vivre Votre Argent magazine!
This year, Groupe BPCE entities were adjudged 8 prizes in the Corbeille awards presented by the Mieux Vivre Votre Argent magazine. Every year, these awards are assigned to institutions whose funds have achieved the best long-term performance. This new success represents official recognition for the quality of the funds designed, managed, and distributed by our Group.
- Corbeille d'Or Long Terme Réseaux Bancaires (Long-Term Banking Network Gold Award
- Certificate for the best range of equity funds over five years
- Certificate for the best range of SRI funds over five yearsCorbeille d’Or Long Terme Réseaux Bancaires
These awards highlight the brand's expertise in the field of financial savings along with the quality and diversity of its offer available for all its customers.
- 3rd place in the Corbeille Long Terme Épargne Salariale (Long-Term Employee Savings Plan Award)
This prize is awarded for a selection of impact funds developed by Natixis Interépargne and marketed by Crédit Coopératif to entities active, notably, in the social and solidarity-based economy (SSE).
- 2nd place in the Corbeille Long Terme Épargne Salariale (Long-Term Employee Savings Plan Award)
- Certificate for the best management of diversified funds in the employee savings segment over 5 years
Natixis Interépargne has been a benchmark player in employee and retirement savings for the past 50 years, with more than 74,000 corporate clients*, over 3 million savers** and nearly 32 billion euros in assets under management***. With these two awards, Natixis Interépargne establishes its performance over the long term thanks, in particular, to the quality and consistency of its product ranges.
- First place in the Corbeille Long Terme “Société de Gestion” (Long-Term Management Company Award)
- Certificate for Best Equity Management over five years
These awards, which recognize the performance of Mirova's entire range of equity, bond, and diversified funds over five years, emphasize the relevance of the management company's approach that is entirely dedicated to sustainable investment.
* source : Natixis Interépargne - Dec. 31, 2021
** source : Natixis Interépargne - Dec. 31, 2021
*** source : AFG - Dec. 31, 2021