The Inspection générale is launching its new recruitment campaign
Interested candidates can sign up for the entrance exam organized by Groupe BPCE’s Inspection générale department – for positions as bank auditors, IT auditors, and quantitative auditors – between August 30 and October 2, 2022 inclusive.
Joining the Inspection générale means benefiting from a challenging and highly informative training path… and simultaneously giving a major boost to your career! You will develop a global and transversal vision of the bank's different activities, enabling you to develop new skills on a regular basis.
To better understand the job of an auditor:
- Visit the dedicated recruitment website
- Chat with our ambassadors Léonie, Christelle et Vincent,
- Learn about the daily life of an auditor in real time on the LinkedIn page.
Interested in becoming an auditor? You can apply directly on Groupe BPCE’s recruitment website via three routes:
The different stages in the recruitment process are as follows:
- Applications will be received from August 30 to October 2, 2022 inclusive,
- The recruitment process consists of written tests (from mid-September to mid-October), oral tests (from mid-October to mid-November) and an interview before a final selection panel (November).
- Successful candidates will join the Inspection générale teams in November 2022 or April 2023.