Interested candidates can sign up to join Groupe BPCE's Inspection générale – for positions as bank auditors, IT auditors, and quantitative auditors – from January 3 to February 5, 2023 inclusive.
Joining the Inspection générale means benefiting from a challenging and highly informative training path… and simultaneously giving a major boost to your career! You will develop a global and transversal vision of the bank's different activities, enabling you to develop a wealth of new skills.
To better understand the work of an auditor:
- Sign up for the live broadcast aired on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 6:00pm when you’ll have an opportunity to ask all your questions ;
- Visit the dedicated web site ;
- Learn about the daily life of an auditor on the LinkedIn page.
Interested in becoming an auditor? You can apply directly on Groupe BPCE’s recruitment website via three routes:
- Bank auditor: https://recrutement.bpce.fr/job/inspecteur-bancaire-h-f
- IT auditor: https://recrutement.bpce.fr/job/inspecteur-informatique-h-f
- Quantitative auditor: https://recrutement.bpce.fr/job/inspecteur-quantitatif-h-f
Les The different stages in the recruitment process are as follows:
- Applications will be received from January 3 to February 5, 2023 inclusive.
- The recruitment process consists of written tests (January and February), oral tests and an interview before a final selection panel (February and March).
- Successful candidates will join the Inspection générale teams in April, July or November 2023.