BPCE is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of French Law No. 2005-102 dated February 11, 2005.
For this purpose it is implementing the strategy and actions described in its multi-year plan currently in the drafting process.
This accessibility statement applies to the Groupe BPCE website.
The BPCE site is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 60,26 %:
- 31 compliant criteria
- 47 non-compliant criteria
- 28 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several examples of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which recur on several pages:
- An information-bearing image has no alternative on the "All News" page
- Decorative images are not ignored by the screen reader
- The alternative for some informative images is not relevant
- For an infographic, the detailed description is not relevant on the "Performance in Brief" page
- On videos, the frames do not have a title
- The information that a page is active is only given by the color
- For some text, the contrast is not high enough between the text and the background
- Videos do not have a transcription or audio description
The reading order of the table in the "Personal data" page is not consistent
- Some links are not explicit
- The breadcrumb trail is not in an <nav> tag
- The screen reader mispronounces some words
- The screen reader does not indicate the folded/unfolded nature of components
- For searches, the user is not notified of the context switch after running the search
- For forms on the "Contact" page, error messages are not delivered at the time the error is made
- In some forms, the mandatory nature of fields is only specified by the presence of an asterisk
- The source code is not valid
- The title of the pages "Caisse d'Épargne" and "Données personnelles" is not relevant
- <p>, <h>, <br> tags are used for presentation purpose
- On some pages, the hierarchy of headings is not consistent
- Style sheets are not used properly to control the presentation of information
- A non-obvious link is not visible
- Focus is not visible on some buttons
- The captcha of the form on the "Contact" page is not responsive
- The skip link does not lead to the footer
- On the header, the focus moves to the background when the menu is expanded
- PDFs are not accessible
- On the homepage, the carousel cannot be stopped or paused
Exemptions for disproportionate burden
No exemptions identified.
Content not subject to accessibility regulations
No content is not subject to accessibility regulations.
Establishment of this accessibility statement
This statement was made on 16/02/2023.
Technologies used for the website developement:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the appraisal:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG - Contrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- axe DevTools - Web Accessibility Testing
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Website pages checked for compliance:
- Home page
- Mentions légales
- Plan du site
- Toute l’actualité
- Caisse d’épargne
- Données personnelles
- Performance en bref
Feedback and contact details
If you are unable to access any content or service, please contact the website manager to be provided with an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
You may contact the BPCE communications department at the following email address: Contact.email@example.com
This procedure is to be used in the following circumstance:
You have notified the website manager of an accessibility issue that prevents you from accessing certain content or one of the services provided by the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Send a message to the Défenseur des droits (Defender of Rights) (in French)
- Contact the representative of the Défenseur des droits (Defender of Rights) in your region
- Mail a letter (free of charge, do not affix a stamp) to Défenseur des droits, Libre réponse (Defender of rights, Free response) 71120, 75342 Paris CEDEX 07