BPCE is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of French Law No. 2005-102 dated February 11, 2005.
For this purpose it is implementing the strategy and actions described in its multi-year plan currently in the drafting process.
This accessibility statement applies to the Groupe BPCE website.
The BPCE website is only partially compliant with France’s general accessibility improvement guidelines (RGAA), version 4 level Double-A (AA) owing to the non-conformities and exemptions listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals compliance with 72.13% of the RGAA 4.0 level Double-A (AA) criteria.
- Compliance with 44 criteria
- Non-compliance with 17 criteria
- Non-applicability of 45 criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several examples of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which recur on several pages:
- The site is not fully accessible for people navigating with the keyboard only,
- PDF documents do not have an accessible version,
- Users are not advised when a new window is opened,
- Complex images do not have detailed descriptions,
- Certain decorative images have a description,
- Certain keyboard traps exist,
- At certain times, information only presented visually,
- The possibility to change languages is not indicated,
- Certain media are not accessible,
- Certain links have no title.
Exemptions for disproportionate burden
No exemptions identified.
Content not subject to accessibility regulations
No content is not subject to accessibility regulations.
Establishment of this accessibility statement
This statement was drawn up on September 26, 2019.
Technologies used to create the website:
The testing of web pages was carried out with combinations of user agents and screen readers as follows:
- Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the appraisal:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- IBM Accessibility checker
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
Website pages checked for compliance:
- Home page
- Our CSR approach
- Retail bond issues
- Economic research
- Performance at a glance
- Credit ratings and analysis
- Funding Programs
- Company directory
- Partner of Paris 2024
- Coaches for generation 2024
- Banque Populaire
Feedback and contact details
If you are unable to access any content or service, please contact the website manager to be provided with an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
You may contact the BPCE communications department at the following email address: Contact.firstname.lastname@example.org
This procedure is to be used in the following circumstance:
You have notified the website manager of an accessibility issue that prevents you from accessing certain content or one of the services provided by the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Send a message to the Défenseur des droits (Defender of Rights) (in French)
- Contact the representative of the Défenseur des droits (Defender of Rights) in your region
- Mail a letter (free of charge, do not affix a stamp) to Défenseur des droits, Libre réponse (Defender of rights, Free response) 71120, 75342 Paris CEDEX 07