Speeding up our digital transformation
The pace of our Group’s digital transformation will gather speed under the impetus of the dedicated organization set up at the beginning of 2017.
The aim of this structure is to achieve the best customer satisfaction scores by raising the Group’s digital NPS(1) to the pure player level by 2020.
- We are going to develop interfaces common to all our brands in order to give our clientele a best-in-class customer experience.
- We are going to invest massively in harnessing data in order to personalize our offerings and satisfy our customers more fully, to obtain a more precise assessment of certain risks, to enhance our customer relations management systems, and develop artificial intelligence tools.
- We will also strengthen the agility of our information system by making full use of cloud computing resources.
- We will continue to optimize our business model with sector-based management, the continued industrialization and automation of our procedures, and the transformation of our processes.
- We are also going to recruit key talent in IT and digital processes and boost our investments in the digital transformation to €600 million per year by 2020.
- 90% of our active customers using the Group’s digital space
- NPS (1) of our digital services at the pure player level
(1) Net promoter score